A Place Women Can Get Answers From Men

Welcome to Ask Mason!

For years I have listened to female friends of mine complain about guys and ask for my advice over and over again. As a guy, a lot of their problems are simple for me to diagnose but women just don't understand men like they should. I have been giving advice to women for years and now this is your chance to ask me anything. Don't hold back.

All names and email address will be kept anonymous. Email any and all questions to mstanley669@hotmail.com

I am also on MSN with that same email from time to time. Feel free to talk to me there and ask questions as well. Conversations may be posted but names and emails will be changed.


Monday, June 9, 2008

Pack Up And RUN

Okay so there is this girl that i have been talking to since October so about 8 months. Well when we started talking she didnt tell me that she had a boyfriend. Well i like to think of myself as a smart guy and i figured it out. Well I broke it off with her and she was tore up about it too. The other guy also found out too. I just told her that is was over and nothing more, where as he call her all kinds of names. Well we went a week with out talking and when we did talk i asked her why she tried to get back with him (which she did like the next day) and not me. She told me it was because they have history. Well weeks go on and she started talking to me again. Tell me how he treats her. Gets mad at her for this least little things. Goes through her phone as soon as she gets to his house. Well she tells me they are done and stated getting with me again, but something is odd and i found again that she is still with him. Again i break it off with her and this time she tells me that she loves me. Okay a week or two goes by and she coming back to me again. They only time we really hang out is at work. She is always over me. I would text her asking her if she wants to hang out and she always have something else going on...I found out that she has slept with him more than once so i break it off AGAIN. NOw she is trying to get me back again. She told me that they have broken up but he is trying to get her back. Well i had to use her phone to do an order with and something didnt feel right so i looked through her text messages and she was telling him she love him and all this. This was about two week ago when she told me they had broken up. Well i had to use her phone again yesterday and she deleted all of her messages and call history before she gave it to me, which i didnt tell her i looked in her phone or acted different either. Why i had her phone he sent her a message. I didnt read it, but when i gave her her phone back i told her it was going off she said it was her sister. SO she is trying to get me back again but she is still lying about this other guy. I dont know if they are fight or sending sweet nothing to each other....SO what should i do? She will not let me move on.



This is a completely messed up situation. This girl is stuck in between you and her boyfriend and keeps choosing her boyfriend. You need to walk away and not talk to this girl. She will keep playing games and lie to you and her boyfriend about everything. This sounds like she is a VERY insecure girl and loves the attention she is getting from you and her boyfriend.

This girl is the definition of why I always urge people to wait at least 6 months after a relationship to even consider being in another one. 6 months of not talking to your ex, 6 months of being single again, and 6 months of finding yourself. If you don't wait and you hop from relationship to relationship then you are carrying all sorts of baggage with you from a past relationship into a new one.

Stay away from this chick, she has all sorts of baggage. She is full of lies and deception and nothing good will come of you trying to date her. If you work with her then do just that. Work with her and do nothing more. Keep in professional and don't get interested and look through her phone or her texts or anything of the sort. There is NO future between you and this girl and walking away now will be a very good decision.

Throw in the towel, this girl is not a keeper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mason is absolutely correct. This girl is so insecure that she will continually have problems with infidelity. RUN RUN RUN for the hills!

p.s. mason, I added you to my blog roll. It was long overdue.