A Place Women Can Get Answers From Men

Welcome to Ask Mason!

For years I have listened to female friends of mine complain about guys and ask for my advice over and over again. As a guy, a lot of their problems are simple for me to diagnose but women just don't understand men like they should. I have been giving advice to women for years and now this is your chance to ask me anything. Don't hold back.

All names and email address will be kept anonymous. Email any and all questions to mstanley669@hotmail.com

I am also on MSN with that same email from time to time. Feel free to talk to me there and ask questions as well. Conversations may be posted but names and emails will be changed.


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Blog

Hey Everyone!

I have been receiving some inquiries about my dating life and all that good stuff that comes with it. As of right now I am single and I am not looking for a girlfriend. If I find one then all the power to me but when you actually go out looking then you settle and I definitely don't want to settle. I want that girl who inspires me. That girl that makes me want to send flowers to her work just because it's Wednesday.

I have talked to so many girls who say the same thing, "Well we have been together for so long, it's just time to take that next step." To me that is settling. You should WANT to take the next step. When you find that right person then you should love them more after a year than you did at 6 months.

I do date and I do meet girls regularly and I will be posting a lot of my personal experiences as well as my thoughts so you are able to get in the mind of Mason during my dating adventures. The link is on the blogs to the right labeled Mason Stanley.

I am still answering your questions as well so keep those coming.

Enjoy!

As always, your feedback is welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! Two blogs at the same time? That's amazing. I can barely concentrate on my one blog, let alone two blogs. Well done :-)

x

Cara

Betsy said...

ahh thats my new favorite quote..."that girl that makes me want to send flowers to her work just because its wednesday"

i had an ahha moment when i read that. Thanks! Ive been trying to figure out my current relationship and that just put everything into perspective...im not so sure i make him want to send flowers on a special occasion let alone just because its wednesday :( ...and thats what i want (not the flowers but someone who wants to)

keep blogging!