A Place Women Can Get Answers From Men

Welcome to Ask Mason!

For years I have listened to female friends of mine complain about guys and ask for my advice over and over again. As a guy, a lot of their problems are simple for me to diagnose but women just don't understand men like they should. I have been giving advice to women for years and now this is your chance to ask me anything. Don't hold back.

All names and email address will be kept anonymous. Email any and all questions to mstanley669@hotmail.com

I am also on MSN with that same email from time to time. Feel free to talk to me there and ask questions as well. Conversations may be posted but names and emails will be changed.


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Why Buy The Cow When The Milk Is Free? Pt.2

In reference to "Why Buy the Cow When the Milk is Free"
Ok. So i think im done with this one. Should i be? I've text him twice now in a matter of 4 or 5 days and no response. I'm not really sweating it to bad, it just one of those things that sucks. He is a really nice guy and i like him. Like you said, i guess he's just not interested. Don't really know if its me or just his position in life right now. I wish i could get inside his head and find out why! lol. I dont want to scare him away. So texting him is out of the question. Or should i? I figure id see if he'd come to me, but it doesn't seem to be happening. It's only been about a week which is the norm, sooo i dont know. The last time might have been the last. No closure. Just done. :( This really is a brain teaser. You can always have the ones you dont want, and the ones you do want? KEEP DREAMIN! What do i do!! Ik. Ik.

k

K,

Ya, I have had a couple girls like that. I just get over them. The fun is over so I stop responding. It has nothing to do with you, per say. It may have been too much of you too fast, or the fact that you aren't the new girl anymore. Either way, it sounds like he is just over it. You really do just need to move on, what kind of 'how we met' story starts with, "Well we hooked up a couple times and then he wouldn't return my calls or texts, so I kept being persistent and then when he had no other option he started responding and 2 weeks later we hung out."

There is just no base for anything than the hook ups you have been having and it would be super hard to try to build one now. You should move on and if you think you may like a guy then TAKE IT SLOW. I cannot stress that enough. The faster you move, the more the guys sees you as 'just another girl' and will brush you off as one.

In regards to, "Why can you have the ones you don't want and can't have the ones you do?". The ones you don't want you don't show interest in. You kind of brush them off which sparks something in them. Now they want what they can't have, as most people do. It's unwillingly using the cat string theory. With the ones you do want then you are expressing way to much interest too fast which is always a turn off when you know someone is more into you than you are into them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

per say? please, please look this up and find out, not only how to spell it correctly, but it's real definition.

Mason Stanley said...

haha, i just did. I am funny like that sometimes. It's what makes me lovable.