A Place Women Can Get Answers From Men

Welcome to Ask Mason!

For years I have listened to female friends of mine complain about guys and ask for my advice over and over again. As a guy, a lot of their problems are simple for me to diagnose but women just don't understand men like they should. I have been giving advice to women for years and now this is your chance to ask me anything. Don't hold back.

All names and email address will be kept anonymous. Email any and all questions to mstanley669@hotmail.com

I am also on MSN with that same email from time to time. Feel free to talk to me there and ask questions as well. Conversations may be posted but names and emails will be changed.


Monday, August 18, 2008

Booty Calls: Not Just For 1 Night Stands

Hey there,

I am in need of dire help… There’s this guy that I’ve been friends with for the last couple of months. We went to a concert a couple of times, and he constantly called me to hang out and do things with him, but I wasn’t really interested. Then one crazy night I was with him and got drunk and slept with him. He called me the next day to make sure that I was okay, and he talked to my best friend to make sure that I was okay…and I was. Soon after, we made it a habit to sleep together, even though I told him that I made it pretty clear I didn’t want a relationship and we were just having sex. Lately though, I’ve realized I’ve begun to fall for him, and I’m not sure how he feels about me. I know he cares about me a lot as a friend, and we’re constantly with each other outside of the bed, and he calls me and texts me all the time just to talk and hang out with me, sex not included. He’s even asked me a couple times what’s going on between us, and he told me he just wants me to be happy. When we’re having sex he’s very emotional and caring, constantly asking me if I’m okay and enjoying myself…but a couple nights ago he sent me a booty call via text messaging (come over. I’ll do things to you), to which I didn’t respond. When we spoke about it later, he was shocked to find out that none of my ex-boyfriends had ever sent me booty calls. Does he not have feelings for me like I thought he did, and would it be disastrous to talk to him about a relationship? Please help me! I’m desperate for some answers!

m

M,

Just because a guy booty calls you, doesn't mean that he doesn't have feelings for you. It just means he wants some booty. You can want a relationship with someone and also want some booty too. It is completely normal. I atually find it kind of weird that none of your ex's have ever given you a booty call.

Booty calls are one of the perks of a relationship. When you don't go out with your boyfriend/girlfriend then it doesn't matter what you do, where you go, or who you are with, at the end of the night you can call your boyfriend/girlfriend to come over for a night cap. That's almost what it sounds like hew as doing. It would not be disastrous at all if you talked to him about a relationship. From all the things you said, it sounds like he would jump at any form of relationship.

Communication is key! Instead of sitting around and waiting to see what he does, you should be talking to him. Find out how he feels about a relationship and come to an agreement. Date exclusively, make him your boyfriend, make him your hump buddy, whatever it is there is always a common ground that two people can agree upon.

Just because he sends you a booty call, doesn't mean that he doesn't want a relationship...



No comments: