A Place Women Can Get Answers From Men

Welcome to Ask Mason!

For years I have listened to female friends of mine complain about guys and ask for my advice over and over again. As a guy, a lot of their problems are simple for me to diagnose but women just don't understand men like they should. I have been giving advice to women for years and now this is your chance to ask me anything. Don't hold back.

All names and email address will be kept anonymous. Email any and all questions to mstanley669@hotmail.com

I am also on MSN with that same email from time to time. Feel free to talk to me there and ask questions as well. Conversations may be posted but names and emails will be changed.


Thursday, August 14, 2008

Marriage Is An Institution

Hey Everyone!!!

I know this is out of character of this blog but I thought I would give it a try since I know I have quite a few female readers. I received the following email from a guy and instead of me answering it, I decided to throw it to you people. Answer in the comments or write me an email and I will post it. I'll have my response next week. Let the advising begin!


I am guy though who is in a jam and I think I need the 'female version' of your site. Been seeing a married woman. we were into each other for a few months. then it went platonic for 3 months. then out of nowhere for her birthday we meet and have our way with each other. what does this mean.?

-T

6 comments:

Lyla Lou said...

I think it means that you need to run, run away as fast as you can. It's never a good idea to get involved with someone who is married.

Anonymous said...

It means that she is bored and you are easy and convient. Yup.

Anonymous said...

Why? Well, her husband! She was with you while she wasn't feeling her husband; the 3 months you went platonic she was keeping you on the back burner while things with the hubby got better. Then, when she needed an ego boost she went back to you.

I don't think you were ever something serious to her.

Anonymous said...

a booty call, plain and simple.

a girl said...

haha shes totally using you and obviously doesn't find you better than her husband, since she is still with him. what is it that you wanted out of this relationship anyways? exitement? danger? go immorality!

Anonymous said...

You may think I am a pussy and should have confronted her with the ultimatum-but the reality is I hate being cruel. So instead of dumping her or demanding she leave her husband I did something different. Can you guess what that might be?



I found a marriage counselor and went with her to this person. I presented the issue thusly: 'we are seeing each other and enjoy it but do not want anyone to get hurt. what do we do?' the counselor immediately imposed a moratorium and did the breakup for us--no hard feelings all around. Worked out smoothly. (And she had to pay for it :) )